Automatic Carton Erector
Automatic case erectors, also known as carton erectors, convert flat boxes into fully erected, bottom-sealed cases. Traditionally, automatic case erectors are standalone machines designed to handle a specific and limited number of case sizes. Changing, from one box size to another disrupts production due to the time it takes to adjust the equipment. In addition, those machines are designed for high throughput, and with their large footprint, it is harder to integrate them with existing installations.
Anubis 3D automatic Robotic carton erector takes advantage of the flexibility of 6-axis robots. It is designed with safety, durability, productivity, and efficiency in mind. Our tool has dual functionality as a carton erector, that handles a large variety of boxes and a surface gripper. The carton erector arm can flip -90° allowing it to function as a surface gripper for all your Pick & Place applications.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- The only ergonomic tool complying with Collaborative Robots’ safety requirements.
- All components are made from composites with no sharp edges, pinch points, or exposed metal.
- The tool is lightweight, compact, and equipped with a Manual Tool Changer for ease of maintenance, and for multipurpose robots.
- The End of Arm Tool “EOAT” includes solenoids, sensors, and vacuum generators.
- A distance sensor detects the vertical position for the next box to be picked.
- The tool can also be used for Packaging products in boxes or for Palletizing, by folding the arm upwards.