LOW VOLUME PRODUCTION
Our process starts with finding the optimal production technology for each project. Identifying customer needs, choosing the right additive technology, the best turnaround time, and achieving optimum costs are critical steps for the success our customers’ projects. In many cases, we have proposed hybrid solutions, either using multiple materials/technologies or a combination of additive and conventional fabrication processes.
WHY CHOOSE SLS FOR LOW VOLUME PRODUCTION
WHY CHOOSE ANUBIS 3D AS YOUR Production PARTNER
- Working with the Anubis 3D team, getting our expert advice, and experience makes realizing your ideas easier regardless of the industry.
- Utilizing combined manufacturing strategies Hybrid Solutions for an improved manufacturing process.
- Just in Time manufacturing JIT
- Industrial 3D Printing Quality Assurance Approach for System, Material, and Process. Anubis 3D operates EOS Plastic sintering systems, that create the conditions for uniform repeatable and reliable part properties.
- The only company offering UL-94 complaint Fire retardant material for the electronics industry
- For automation, robotic and food contact applications we offer PA2200 that is biocompatible under EN ISO 10993-1 and USP/level VI/121°C, under the EU plastics directive 2002/72/EC (exception: alcoholic products)
- Using a proactive approach process of First Article Inspection “FAI” to test fit and form or the need to do design modifications before commencing the full production
- Customized detailed quote for every project. Our expert team inspects carefully all submitted parts for production to ensure, manufacturability and offer options for design optimization where applicable
ADVANTAGES OF LOW VOLUME PRODUCTION
3D printing is adaptable to low volume manufacturing and reduces the investment for scaling associated with traditional processes. The main advantages for using this leading-edge technology are:
- Individually customize hundreds of parts or products in a single run
- Test products quickly, make multiple design iterations at the same time
- Launch products at the lowest cost in small quantities before making a substantial tooling investment
- Stay ahead of competition by bringing your products and ideas to market first
- Produce complex parts reducing assembly time.
- Produce more durable, complex, and lightweight end use parts and systems