Polyjet (Objet) Process
PolyJet 3D printing is similar to inkjet document printing. But instead of jetting drops of ink onto paper, PolyJet 3D printers jet layers of liquid photopolymer onto a build tray and cure them with UV light.
It is the only technology that supports a range of materials with properties from rubber to rigid and transparent to opaque. And with Objet Connex technology, multiple materials can even be printed simultaneously in the same part.
- The Only Multi-Material 3D Printing Technology
- More than 100 materials and digital material combinations to choose from
- Rigid to rubber-like, opaque to transparent and ABS-simulating performance
- Changes properties overtime when exposed to light and heat
- Poor mechanical properties
To find out more about the Polyjet process, please download the data sheets.