Injection molding end of arm tool, for large automotive parts.
• Quick connect for fast swapping
• No need for adjustments
• Light weight organic structure
• Engineered for maximum stiffness with minimum material
• Internal vacuum channels for vacuum cups
• Light weight custom grippers
Organic structure for maximum stiffness with minimum material
For the molding EOATs, grippers usually pick up the runner and sprue. The traditional tool uses a heavy and expensive mechanical gripper. In this case we built a light weight gripper using a 3D printed body and a light weight cylinder.
In many cases we were able to connect more than one gripper to the same actuator.
Quick connect for fast changeover
Our proprietary quick connect system speeds up the changeover of EOATs, improving the efficiency of the production line.